Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Imagine that a few years from now, England is covered by water and Norwich is an island. Zoe was left behind in the confusion when her parents fled. Now she survives as best she can. Alone among marauding gangs, she manages to dig a derelict boat out of the mud and get away to Eels Island. But Eels Island – whose raggle-taggle folk are ruled over by the strange boy Dooby – is full of danger too. Will Zoe ever find solid ground, and be reunited with her family?
- Winner of the Branford Boase Award 2001
- The debut novel of top author Marcus Sedgwick
- A powerful tale of survival in a sinking world
- By the author of Revolver and The Dark Horse
March 2nd, 2000
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.7; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.