Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Little Rebels Children’s Book Award 2019!“Filled with humour, compassion and hope” Imogen Russell Williams, The Guardian
An action-packed and pacey story about a boy’s experience of slavery in Britain.
Nathaniel doesn’t want to move to England with his master’s family, leaving behind his mother and sister on the Jamaican plantation. But then he remembers what his mother told him: once a slave sets foot on English soil, they’re free. Perhaps he can earn his fortune and buy his family’s freedom, too.
August 2nd, 2018
AR book level: 4.5; Middle years plus; 4.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
A House Without Walls
- Black and British
6copiesTuesday x 6
5booksMy Story Pack x 5
2booksMy Story Pack
- Hour of the Bees
Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
- When We Say Black Lives Matter
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- The Faraway Truth
- My Story: D-Day
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- The Parker Inheritance
The Song from Somewhere Else
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- The Story of the Windrush
4booksKaren McManus Pack x4
The Sleeper and the Spindle
Beyond the Bright Sea
- PM Sapphire: Space Technology: In Space and on Earth (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 30
Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
Murder Most Unladylike #2: Arsenic for Tea
- Wolves of the Beyond: Lone Wolf