Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Grainne’s birth mother is coming to visit from America – a mum she has never seen before. As Grainne nervously waits for her arrival, her step-mother and two noisy half-brothers decide to go on a break. They are off to Finland for an adventure holiday, riding dog-sleds at a remote lodge. But when their mum is lost in the snowy wastes, the stage is set for a novel in two voices: a frantic story of seeking and finding which shrieks with nail-biting tension. Evoking a world of snow and ice, and of loss and forgiveness, this gripping survival story from Booker Prize winner Roddy Doyle truly sticks in the mind.
972 in SCB Offer September 2023
September 6th, 2018
AR book level: 3.0; Middle years; 6.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Rescue Princesses #4: The Stolen Crystals
Merry Kissmas to You
- The Great Hamster Massacre
- The Dreamsnatcher #3: The Night Spinner
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
- Below Zero
Eagle of the Ninth
- The Thief Who Sang Storms
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Hyena Ballerina
The Meanwhile Adventures
Five Nights at Freddy's: B7-2: An AFK Book (Five Nights at Freddy's: Tales from the Pizzaplex #8)
Kenny Wright: Superhero
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Spider in a Glider
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- The Accidental Prime Minister
- Wolf Hollow
- Dancing the Charleston
- How Ali Ferguson Saved Houdini
- The Young Magicians and the Thieves' Almanac
Dinosaur That Pooped Daddy!
- Pig #3: The Seriously Extraordinary Diary of Pig (PB)
- October, October
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
2booksRoddy Doyle Ages 9-11 Pair