Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
A Greyhound of a Girl
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A hauntingly funny delight by a legendary writer. Three living women and one ghost set off on a crazy road trip. In the car are four generations of the same family. One is dead, one is dying, one is driving – and one is a twelve-year-old girl who must say a last goodbye. Mary is the young girl, and her beloved granny is passing away. They’re off to the old family farm for a visit to the past. But as Mary’s great-granny (the ghost) shares her jokes and stories, Mary learns that death isn’t so scary, and that letting go is just a part of life…
- A tender and funny ghost story by a true master
- Roddy Doyle is one of the world’s leading authors
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
July 6th, 2017
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.