Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Bullying
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Diversity
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Hospitals, Dentists, Doctors and Illness
- All About You > Overcoming Disabilities
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- All About You > School Life
- Award Winners
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction > Literary Fiction
- PSHE and Citizenship
The heart-twisting tale of being different – now with Julian’s bonus story. Ultimate feels! This book will take your heart on a wondrous rollercoaster ride. Auggie likes doing normal stuff like eating ice cream and playing on his Xbox. He feels normal – inside. But being normal doesn’t make little kids run away screaming. Or devastate your soul like this inspiring story. Right? Born with a terrible facial deformity, Auggie has been taught at home all his life. But now he’s going to school – exposing his face to the world. Will anyone see past it?
- Exclusive edition with a bonus chapter – Julian’s story!
- Powerful and intensely moving: an instant modern classic
- Julian’s story of bullying adds a fascinating new dimension
- Now a film starring Julia Roberts and Jacob Tremblay
954 in UK Teen March 2018
June 1st, 2017