Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
The Goldfish Boy
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
How do you solve a crime when you can hardly even go outside? A witty and heartfelt mystery starring a hero with severe OCD. When you spend most of your day trapped in your bedroom, staring out of the window, you don’t get to experience all that much. Kept prisoner by crippling OCD, Matthew sees the other folk of Chestnut Close go about their daily business. And that’s about it, really. He’s like a goldfish in a bowl. Until the day a little boy, Teddy, goes missing – and Matthew is the last person to see him…
- A quirky, unusual mystery with an unforgettable hero
- Captivating tale of fear, hope, friendship and loneliness
- Ideal for fans of Wonder and The London Eye Mystery
- “A genuinely clever mystery” – Robin Stevens
January 5th, 2017
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 10.0 points
- 400 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.