Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Looking for the perfect nostalgia read to while away lazy summer days? Try this wartime mystery set by the Devon seaside. Think Enid Blyton crossed with Goodnight Mr Tom – but with a dark seam of real danger. Enjoy! (You absolutely will.) London, 1941. Bombs are dropping from the sky like pennies from a jar when Olive and her little brother, Cliff, are evacuated to Devon. Where will they end up? How about – living in a lighthouse? Envy!! It’s just a shame the lighthouse keeper doesn’t really like kids. To win him round, Olive becomes his post-girl, carrying letters to the village. But one day Olive finds a coded note hinting at a dark and deadly secret. A secret linked to her big sister Suzie, who vanished in a London air raid months ago…
- A wartime seaside mystery full of breathless danger
- Gripping plot that shuttles from London to coastal Devon
- By the author of Frost Hollow Hall and Strange Star
- “An adventure of old-fashioned charm” – Sunday Times
This product has not been reviewed yet.