Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Norman had always been perfectly normal. That was until the day he grew a pair of wings!
Norman is very surprised to have wings suddenly – and he has the most fun ever trying them out high in the sky. But then he has to go in for dinner. What will his parents think? What will everyone else think? Norman feels the safest plan is to cover his wings with a big coat.
But hiding the thing that makes you different proves tricky and upsetting. Can Norman ever truly be himself?
A poignant yet uplifting story about individuality, with stunning artwork in a striking minimal palette from the author/illustrator of Herman’s Letter. Fans of Oliver Jeffers and Benj Davies will love it.
2819 in Schools Catalogue 2024/25
August 3rd, 2017
AR book level: 2.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesBurglar Bill x 6
Can't You Sleep, Little Bear?
Aliens Love Underpants
- The Koala Who Could
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- Stick Man
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Hen's Pens
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen
- Tilda Tries Again
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Bee Makes Tea
- Ravi's Roar
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Toad Makes a Road
6copiesDave and the Tooth Fairy x6
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Hyena Ballerina
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Underpants for Ants
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Cow Takes a Bow
- Burglar Bill
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
The Storm Whale
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Spider in a Glider
- Bear Moves
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
- Duck, Duck, Dad?
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Bad Food: Bad Food 5: Night of the Living Bread