Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Hardback, Nov 2013||£12.99|
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Jumbo giggles for little people! A slightly (no, very) silly story from a dream team. What’s big, blue, bossy, and turns up uninvited? A slightly annoying elephant, of course! But what’s he doing at your house? Perhaps it’s to do with that ‘Adopt an Elephant’ form you filled in at the zoo… Find out how to deal with your rude and irritating guest in this wacky picture book. Jumbo laughs from a comedy king – plus brilliant pictures by genius artist Tony Ross!
- The first picture book by funny hero David Walliams
- A cheeky story about manners and good behaviour
- Brilliantly witty artwork by the talented Tony Ross
- “Perfect for children who love mayhem” – Bookbag
May 7th, 2015
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.