This product is not currently available.
Rated 5/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Crabs, whales, sharks, jellyfish and lobsters – all making a noisy commotion in the ocean! Dive into the shimmering brilliance of the deeps with this bold and absorbing book of rhyme! Packed with rhythmic rhymes and bubbling ocean sounds which are perfect for reading aloud and miming actions to, this is a brilliantly colourful first book of verse from the award-winning author and illustrator of Rumble in the Jungle.
“Fast-moving and great to read aloud” The Independent
May 1st, 1999
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Pie Corbett's Storyteller: Teacher Book (Ages 9-11)
- Pie Corbett's Storyteller: Teacher Book (Ages 7-9)
6copiesLeon and the Place Between x 6
- Carry Me!: 1,2,3 Under the Sea
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
Mad About Dinosaurs!
- Magnetic Polydron Set (32 pieces)
- My Green Day: 10 Green Things I Can Do Today
- Beast Quest Series 2: Trillion the Three-Headed Lion
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 1 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Nursery Pack x 6
- Scholastic Classics: The Call of the Wild
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
4booksVoices Pack x 4
Madeline Series: Madeline
3booksMy Best Friend Pack x 3
4booksStrong Female Leaders Pack x 4
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
- When We Were Very Young
If All the World Were...
- Beast Quest Special #586: Yakorix the Ice Bear
- Beast Quest Special #13: Okawa the River Beast
Please Mrs Butler
- Where Zebras Go
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
Heard It in the Playground