Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Temporarily out of stock - due 04/01/18
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A missing boy. A race against time. An autistic kid sleuth on the case… High up above the rooftops on the London Eye, you can see everything. So why can no one see where Salim has gone? 11.32am. Ted and his sister Kat watch their cousin Salim get on the London Eye. The doors are closed; the pod rises. 12.02am. The pod lands and the doors open. Everyone exits – except Salim. Has he spontaneously combusted? (Ted’s theory.) Has he been kidnapped? (Aunt Gloria’s theory.) Is he even still alive? The police are baffled – so it’s up to Ted, whose brain runs on its own unique operating system, to find Salim. Quickly – before time runs out…
- A gripping mystery by a Carnegie Medal winner
- Portrays a child with Asperger’s in a positive light
- Winner – Booklist Children’s Editors’ Choice Award
- Now with a new introduction by Robin Stevens
“A thoroughly gripping detective story.” Sunday Telegraph
“Dowd transforms disability into a gift.” The Times
This product has not been reviewed yet.