Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Bubble Boy
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Joe’s sealed hospital room is the site of a daily battle. His enemies: the germs. His heroes? The nurses. His saviour? TBC. This tearjerker will devastate your heart like the brave and brilliant Wonder. Select your most emo playlist and surrender to the beautiful pain. Ever get bored of the view from your life? Joe only has one view from his hospital room. Beeping machines, London rooftops. It might as well be a prison. Joe never gets out. Hardly anyone ever gets in. His world is a sealed bubble. Until now…
- An inspirational tale of courage, loneliness and hope
- “Poignant, hopeful and heartbreaking” – The Bookseller
- Stewart Foster is the author of We Used to be Kings
- He was one of the Observer’s New Faces of Fiction in 2014
May 5th, 2016
AR book level: 3.6; Middle years; 10.0 points
- 208 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.