Murder Most Unladylike #7: A Spoonful of Murder
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Shortlisted in the Children’s Category in the National Book Awards 2018!
It’s the sixth murder mystery for The Detective Society! This time, though, one of them is the suspect…
‘Carries the Murder Most Unladylike mysteries into new heights . . . meticulously plotted and consistently delightful, and I can’t recommend it enough’ New Statesman
When Hazel Wong’s beloved grandfather passes away, Daisy Wells is all too happy to accompany her friend (and Detective Society Vice-President) to Hazel’s family estate in beautiful, bustling Hong Kong.
But when they arrive they discover something they didn’t expect: there’s a new member of the Wong family.
Daisy and Hazel think baby Teddy is enough to deal with, but as always the girls are never far from a mystery.
Tragedy strikes very close to home, and this time Hazel isn’t just the detective. She’s been framed for murder.
The girls must work together like never before, confronting dangerous gangs, mysterious suspects and sinister private detectives to solve the murder and clear Hazel’s name – before it’s too late . . .
Murder Most Unladylike (book 7)
February 1st, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.2; Middle years plus; 10.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Goosebumps: Monster Blood
- Shadow Magic #1: Shadow Magic
- Murder Most Unladylike #8: Death in the Spotlight
- We Found a Cat (PB)
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five
A Duck Called Brian (PB)
- Murder Most Unladylike #9: Top Marks for Murder
You Can Draw Tom Gates with Liz Pichon
Murder Most Unladylike #3: First Class Murder
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- The Fellowship of the Ring
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
- World's Worst Pets
- Esports: The Ultimate Guide
- Planet Stan
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
- Back On Track
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
3booksBarrington Stoke:True Stories Pack x3
First Prize for the Worst Witch
The Lie Tree
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Mr Penguin
- Bright Bursts of Colour
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow