Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Eeek. No mobiles, tablets or gadgets. It’s like a disaster movie. How will Greg survive? (Errr… read a great book like this one?) Welcome to a vision of doom. Greg’s future, that is. HIS WHOLE TOWN IS GOING BACK TO THE STONE AGE! Yup: that’s right. Some boring old fossils in Greg’s town insist that life was better in the old days. Full of yawnsome peace and quiet. So the whole town has dumped electronics. That’s right – they’ve totally unplugged! Cheeeeers, folks! But the Wimpy Kid isn’t the only gloomy one. As the town powers down, tensions rack up. Why? Because life without gadgets isn’t for wimps (or normal people). It’s for dinosaurs.
- Tenth in Jeff Kinney’s blockbusting series
- Now in a pocket-friendly paperback edition
- Bursting with the Wimpy Kid’s hallmark humour
- Incredible cartoon artwork all the way through