On the Move: Poems About Migration
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Former Children’s Laureates Michael Rosen and Sir Quentin Blake join forces for a personal and uniquely affecting collection of poems about migration. “What you leave behind Won’t leave your mind. But home is where you find it. Home is where you find it.” Michael Rosen and Sir Quentin Blake join forces for a landmark new collection, focusing on migration and displacement. Michael’s poems are divided into four: in the first series, he draws on his childhood as part of a first-generation Polish family living in London; in the second, on his perception of the War as a young boy; in the third, on his “missing” relatives and the Holocaust; and in the fourth, and final, on global experiences of migration. By turns charming, shocking and heart-breaking, this is an anthology with a story to tell and a powerful point to make: “You can only do something now.”
October 1st, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Classics: Macbeth
- The Leap Cycle #1: The Infinite
- Mr Stink
30copiesGirl Who Stole an Elephant x30
30copiesGoodnight Mister Tom x 30
- Poems from the Second World War
- Daydreams & Jellybeans
- Harley Hitch #1: Harley Hitch and the Iron Forest
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
The Girl Who Broke the Sea
- Wicked World
- Harald Hardnut
- Fantastically Great Women Artists and Their Stories
- Small in the City
- Athena: The Story of a Goddess
- Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II
- Voices #3: Son of the Circus - A Victorian Story
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
Saving Mr Hoot PB
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
Werewolf Club Rules!
6copiesNevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow x 6
- The Polar Bear Explorers' Club #1: The Polar Bear Explorers' Club
- Anglo-Saxon Boy
- Fantastic Flying Books of Mr Morris Lessmore