Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What would it be like to be caught up in a war where people like you were hunted down? Or being forced to hide for months in a secret attic room, hoping the enemy soldiers wouldn’t find you? That’s what happened to Anne Frank, a thirteen-year-old Jewish girl, during the Second World War. Hitler and his Nazi soldiers wanted to kill all the Jews, so Anne and her family had no choice but to hide. This book is Anne’s true-life diary, written while she lived in the attic; now in a shortened edition for younger readers, with beautiful drawings and family photos.
- A shortened edition of Anne Frank’s world-famous diary
- Gives younger children a first insight into the Holocaust
- Includes a prologue, afterword, illustrations and photos
- Helps children understand the diary’s historical background
This product has not been reviewed yet.