Oxford Primary Thesaurus x 6 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £7.55 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ever been lost for words? Or stuck for a polite way to say things? If you’re writing a story, do you end up repeating the same boring old phrases? Then you need this thesaurus! Your guide to swapping the words you know for others that mean similar things, but give exactly the effect you were looking for. Handy panels tip you off on clichés to avoid, and offer useful advice on choosing the right tone for any situation. With over 50,000 substitute words plus simple writing tips, you’ll never run out of ways to express yourself.
- Thousands of inspiring words to energise your writing
- Quick-look-up format helps you find the right word fast
- ‘Become a Word Explorer’ section full of writing advice
- Tips on avoiding clichés and choosing suitable words
Supplied as a pack of six copies.
May 4th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x6
- Collins Primary Spanish Dictionary
- Oxford Primary Dictionary
30copiesOxford Primary Thesaurus x 30
30copiesOxford Primary Dictionary x30
Roar with Zog
4booksLightning Girl Pack x 4
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
- Don't Put Your Finger in the Jelly, Nelly!
30copiesCollins Primary Thesaurus x 30
- George's Marvellous Medicine
3booksHis Dark Materials Trilogy
3booksElmer Pack x 3
30copiesCollins Primary Dictionary x 30
- Boy Giant
Tales from Acorn Wood: Rabbit's Nap
- The Wonky Donkey
Dog Breath (BB)
5booksHorrible Histories Pack x 5
4booksMaz Evans Pack x 4
5booksPercy Jackson Pack x 5
- First 100 Words
Gordon's Great Escape
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
There's a Shark in the Bath
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Unicorn!
- Very Hungry Caterpillar's First 100 Words
30copiesCollins First Atlas x 30