I Was There...: Tutankhamun's Tomb
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
I Was There… is a perfect introduction for younger readers into stories from the past, allowing children to imagine that they were really there.I Was There… Tutankhamun’s Tomb tells the thrilling story of a young Egyptian boy assisting Howard Carter’s team of archaeologists in 1922 as they make a life-changing discovery in the Valley of the Kings.
- Brilliantly reimagined, readers aged 7+ will love this vivid first-hand account of a child’s experience of one of history’s most exciting archaeological finds.
- The perfect read for children intrigued by all things Ancient Egypt.
- Illustrated historical fiction for young readers
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The You Are Awesome Journal
- Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
- The Naughtiest Unicorn
- Morgan Charmley: Spells and Secrets
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
- The Ice Monster
- The Christmasaurus
- Horrible Science: Angry Animals
21booksGifted Readers Ages 7-9 Pack x21
- Colour First Reader: Peas in a Pod
Fluffy and Scruffy
- Fast Forward Turquoise: Great Plague of London (Non-fiction) Level 18
- Baby Shark: I Love You, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (PB)
Home Again: Stories About Coming Home From War
Collins Primary Spanish Dictionary
The Kite Rider
11booksScholastic Classics x11
- What Lexie Did
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase
Enid Blyton's Summer Stories
Welcome to Nowhere
- Me, My Dad and the End of the Rainbow
- TombQuest #3: Valley of Kings
- Positive Steps: Respecting Others
- RSPCA #5: Little Owl Needs a Home
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
12booksBooks About Disabilities KS1 Pack
- Rainbow Magic Green Fairies: Lily the Rainforest Fairy