Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
It’s like Percy Jackson – but with even more laughs and more thrills! Greek gods on the loose haven’t made us laugh this much since EVER. Things aren’t going too well for Elliot. His mum is ill, and they’re in danger of losing their home. But things change in a big way when a shooting star crashes to Earth. It’s not just any old star. It’s Virgo: a Zodiac goddess. And when Virgo and Elliot set free Thanatos, a wicked death daemon trapped under Stonehenge, they’re forced to beg the Greek gods for help. Problem: Zeus and his crew have spent centuries in cushy retirement. Are these old-timers up to the task of saving the world?
- Meet a British Percy Jackson in this witty adventure
- First in a fast-paced new series about the Greek gods
- The brilliant debut from exciting new talent Maz Evans
- Maz is a creative writing teacher with a fresh new voice
251 in Spring 2017 Primary
Who Let the Gods Out? (book 1)
February 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 368 pages