Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Maybe you share a room with a pesky sibling. Elliot shares his house with crazy Greek gods! These bonkers immortals are a divine pain in the bottom. Their bickering shakes the whole house, and they hate being stuck in human bodies. Also on Elliot’s worry list: his mum is getting even sicker. He’s having a bad time at school. Plus, terrifying death-daemon Thanatos turns out to not be all that dead after all. The battle lines are being drawn: immortal gods vs immortal enemies. How will a mere mortal kid like Elliot survive, stuck in the middle of it all?
- Second in a fast-paced new series about the Greek gods
- Meet a British Percy Jackson in this witty adventure
- Up-and-coming talent Maz Evans is getting great reviews
- She is a creative writing teacher with a fresh new voice
809 in November Primary UK 2017
Who Let the Gods Out? (book 2)
August 3rd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 368 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.