How to Steal the Mona Lisa
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
A funny art heist mystery that will steal your heart! The country is gripped with Mona Lisa Fever! The Royal Family has announced a huge reward for the return of a missing version of the Mona Lisa, stolen from their palace over 200 years ago. But in the town of Colpepper, Mia has a different art problem: she loves art, but her underfunded school is closing down the art department! But there’s more to her school than meets the eye. Little-known local legend has it that the historic building contains a hidden vault, perhaps containing the Lost Mona Lisa! So Mia has no idea that scheming criminals are hiding among the school staff. Meanwhile, Mia’s former-best-friend Jake has endless conspiracy theories that always seem to get Mia in trouble. His latest ones are about the headmaster being a lizard person, and that maybe Mia’s parents are The Fish, a renowned art thief who has never been caught. True, Mia’s parents are acting strangely, taking evening courses in acrobatics and dressing in tight, black jumpsuits. And lately there have been a lot of weekend trips to art galleries all over the country… bah! But that’s ridiculous!
- Hilarious throughout and featuring a jaw-dropping twist at the very end, this is the perfect follow-up to CHOCOLATE MILK, X-RAY SPECS AND ME
- The story is told in emails, texts, notes and coded messages between the various characters, and chock full of funny illustrations by Jack Noel. And it has a shiny, metallic blue cover!
- Perfect for fans of Louie Stowell’s Loki, Tom Gates, Charlie Changes Into a Chicken, and Pamela Butchart’s books.
March 3rd, 2022
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Animal Magic #2: Dogmagic
- Horrible Science: Evolve or Die
- Witch Girl
- Animal Magic #6: Ponymagic
A Life Story: Alan Turing
- Diary of a Roblox Pro: Diary of a Roblox Pro #1: Monster Escape
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly (Board Book)
Clifford the Big Red Dog: The Movie Graphic Novel
Henry VIII: Heads Will Roll
A Gangster Stole My Trunks
- The Accidental Wizard: A Peculiar Problem (Book #2)
The Last Gate of the Emperor
- Rockstar Detectives
The Island at the End of Everything
Danny the Champion of the World
Horrible Histories: Stormin' Normans
- 10 for 10 Age 5+ Pack A
- The Bed and Breakfast Star
6copiesBarry Loser: I Am Still Not a Loser x 6
The Lost Lands (Rise of the Dragons, Book 2)
- Bella Broomstick #5: Midnight Magic
- Secret of the Night Train
- World in Maps
- Children of Swallow Fell
The Accidental Wizard: The Accidental Wizard
- A Pocketful of Stars
Horrible Geography: Stormy Weather
- Alfie Bloom #2: Alfie Bloom and the Talisman Thief
- Heartstopper: Volume One