Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Changes and New Experiences
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Prejudice and Tolerance
- Award Winners
- English > Reading for Pleasure
- English > Reading > Top 100 Books for Teens
- English > Reading > Top 100 Children's Books
- History > Second World War
- Theme Days, Weeks and Months > Holocaust Memorial Day
That rare kind of book that shakes your whole being. Good, evil and friendship in a Nazi death camp. Berlin, 1942. Bruno gets home from school to find his things being packed into crates. His father has been promoted, and the family are moving to a new house far away. When they arrive at their desolate new home, Bruno is baffled by its isolation. Why does a razor-wire fence stretch all around it? And who is the boy across the fence, wearing striped pyjamas? Innocence, evil and a friendship that crosses all boundaries: a story so powerful it hurts.
“A small wonder of a book.” The Guardian
“Quite impossible to put down, this is the rare kind of book that doesn’t leave your head for days.” The Bookseller