Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How to Fight a Dragon's Fury
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The Bad News: it’s the Doomsday of Yule. Either humans or dragons face extinction. The Good News: Hiccup. He won’t let the laughter die. Your favourite Viking hero is stranded on the shores of Tomorrow, and everything is going very wrong. All the King’s Things are lost. Plus, the Doomsday Prophecy is coming true. Never a good look. Worst of all: Alvin is about to be crowned King of the Wilderwest. After which he’ll destroy all dragons. AAARGH! Now Hiccup must fight the Dragon Furious and end the Rebellion. Alone. (But don’t worry. It’s funnier than it sounds.)
- The last book in Cressida Cowell’s bestselling series
- Vikings, dragons, magic and laughs: the perfect finale!
- Hiccup’s stories are now major Hollywood films
- Great mix of witty writing and adorable cartoons
May 5th, 2016
- 496 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.