Henry VIII: Heads Will Roll
Buy this and your school gets £0.96 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You may already know that Henry VIII is horribly famous for: having a bit of a weight problem, marrying six unlucky wives, and getting very carried away with his chopping block. But this horribly funny book will also tell you the facts that no other biography will: that Henry was a handsome hunk and sports star who accused his second wife of witchcraft, and bricked up his bedroom door at night.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Lady is a Spy: Virginia Hall, World War II's Most Dangerous Secret Agent
- Who’s Who in British History
- Planet in Peril: Super Storms
- All About: The Great Plague 1665
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire
Horrible Histories: Top 50 Kings and Queens
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
- Christopher Columbus
- I Was There...: 1066 - The Norman Conquest
- Horrible Histories Special: Ireland
- The Story of the Second World War for Children
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History
- Wizarding Wand UV Torch Pen