Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Proof of the power one teen can have in fighting for what’s right. The true-life Katniss, battling evil with words and smarts. Malala was only ten when the Taliban took control of her Pakistani region. They said music was a crime. They banned women from the market. They said girls couldn’t go to school. But Malala was raised to speak up for her beliefs. So she blogged and spoke about girls’ rights to education. Then, in a revenge attack that shocked the world, she was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman. No one expected her to survive. But she did. And she’s making a better world for women right now. See what she’s done. Then follow her lead.
- The true story of the Pakistani schoolgirl famously shot by the Taliban
- Malala is an international icon and Nobel Peace Prize winner
- A powerful, inspiring read told in Malala’s own words
- Shows what living in a Taliban area is really like for girls
This product has not been reviewed yet.