Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
How to Train Your Dragon #3: How to Speak Dragonese
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Long ago in a fierce and frosty land, there lived a small and lonely Viking. Hiccup dreamed of being a great hero, but hero-training is a difficult job… and accidentally climbing onto a Roman Dragon-Rustling boat in your first ‘Boarding an Enemy Ship’ lesson is most definitely a BIG MISTAKE. Things go from bad to worse when Hiccup discovers that the baddie in charge of the ship is none other than fearsome Alvin the Treacherous. But when his trusty sidekick Toothless the dragon is captured, have-a-go hero Hiccup must save the dragons – and the day!
- Laughs and thrills with our favourite nerdy hero
- A wonderful mix of humour, suspense and excitement
- Hilarious writing paired with witty pencil cartoons
- Hiccup’s books are now major Hollywood films
How to Train Your Dragon (book 3)
AR book level: 6.5; Middle years; 5.0 points
- 240 pages
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.