Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Class 2R tackle alien eggs and flying dogs at the world’s silliest school. If you like to laugh, it’s the only place to come! After all, does your school have a superhero dog on the school roof? Nope? Well, Wigglesbottom Primary totally does. And that’s not all. Is the lunchtime mashed potato really, really weird? YES! Does Susie Keys own an alien egg? YES! Giggle yourself giddy with Class 2R as they figure out what to do about it all!
- Three stories from the world’s wackiest primary school
- Full of laugh-out-loud silliness and witty illustrations
- Rising star Pamela Butchart is a Blue Peter Award winner
- Her other books include the bestselling Baby Aliens series