How to Train Your Dragon #8: How to Break a Dragon's Heart
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Read the HILARIOUS books that inspired the HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON films!
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third is a smallish Viking with a longish name. Hiccup’s father is chief of the Hairy Hooligan tribe which means Hiccup is the Hope and the Heir to the Hairy Hooligan throne – but most of the time Hiccup feels like a very ordinary boy, finding it hard to be a Hero.
Whilst searching for his lost friend Camicazi, Hiccup and the Hooligan Tribe have ended up on Uglithug Island. Now UG, the most brutal King in the World, sets Hiccup the Impossible Task. He must venture to the Isle of Berserk to pass his test or DIE trying. And all while being hunted down by an old enemy with a dark secret about the Lost Throne… Can Hiccup find Camicazi, and succeed in his task?
How to Train Your Dragon is now a major DreamWorks franchise starring Gerard Butler, Cate Blanchett and Jonah Hill and the TV series, Riders of Berk, can be seen on CBeebies and Cartoon Network.
How to Train Your Dragon (book 8)
June 1st, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.4; Middle years; 6.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- How to Train Your Dragon #7: How to Ride a Dragon's Storm
How to Train Your Dragon #12: How to Fight a Dragon's Fury
- How to Train Your Dragon #10: How to Seize a Dragon's Jewel
- How to Train Your Dragon #9: How to Steal a Dragon's Sword
- How to Train Your Dragon #11: How to Betray a Dragon's Hero
- How to Train Your Dragon #6: A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons
How to Train Your Dragon #5: How to Twist a Dragon's Tale
How to Train Your Dragon #2: How to Be a Pirate
How to Train Your Dragon #4: How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse
How to Train Your Dragon #3: How to Speak Dragonese
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
- Question of History: Why were Maya games so deadly? And other questions about the Maya
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
Horrible Histories: Horrible Histories: London
British Museum: So You Think You've Got it Bad? A Kid's Life in the Aztec Age
Please Write Soon: An Unforgettable Story of Two Cousins in World War II
Home Again: Stories About Coming Home From War
- Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend and the Royal Rivals
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians (newspaper edition)
- Evie's War
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Shark in the Pool
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- Athena: The Story of a Goddess
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
- I Was There...: Alone in the Trenches
- My Story: The Trenches
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Cockerel, the Mouse and the Little Red Hen