How to Look for a Lost Dog
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Selected for the BBC Radio 2 Book Club
Eleven-year-old Rose is autistic and struggles to understand her classmates. But when her father gives her a stray dog, which she names Rain, the dog becomes her best friend, her anchor in a confusing world.
So when Rain goes missing during a storm, Rose refuses to stop looking for him…
A touching story from the beloved author of The Babysitters Club.
January 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.3; Middle years plus; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Polka Dot Shop
- Shadow Magic #1: Shadow Magic
- Edge Deadly Tales: The Bloody Hook/Vanishing Hitchhiker
Hour of the Bees
SAVE Promo available
- Edge Deadly Tales: The Party Animal/Don't Look Under the Bed
- The Blood Guard #1: The Blood Guard
How to Speak Spook (and Stay Alive)
- Minecraft: The Ultimate Construction Collection Gift Box
- Gallagher Girls: Only the Good Spy Young
- The Thing About Jellyfish
- Popular: A Memoir (Vintage Wisdom for a Modern Geek)
- I Am David
The Guggenheim Mystery
Draw With Rob: Build a Story
- The Surprise Attack of Jabba the Puppett
Felix and Zelda #5: Soon
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
- Wolf Hollow
- The State of Grace
- Edge Deadly Tales: Don't Look Behind You/The Babysitter
- Spy Pups: Circus Act
Word of Mouse
- The Blackthorn Key #1: The Blackthorn Key
Gone #2: Hunger