Good Girls Die First
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Welcome to the most gripping thriller of the year: hugely entertaining, high-octane and read-in-a-single-sitting. Mind games. Murder. Mayhem. How far would you go to survive the night? Blackmail lures sixteen-year-old Ava to the derelict carnival on Portgrave Pier. She is one of ten teenagers, all with secrets they intend to protect whatever the cost. When fog and magic swallow the pier, the group find themselves cut off from the real world and from their morals. As the teenagers turn on each other, Ava will have to face up to the secret that brought her to the pier and decide how far she’s willing to go to survive.
- For fans of Karen McManus’ One of Us is Lying, Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None and films like I Know What You Did Last Summer.
July 2nd, 2020
AR book level: 4.6; Upper years; 11.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Inheritance Games
Eight Pieces of Silva
- Riverdale #1: The Day Before
- Escape from Furnace: Fugitives
- Escape from Furnace: Execution
- Escape from Furnace: Death Sentence
- Date Me, Bryson Keller
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
Noughts and Crosses #2: Knife Edge
- Harrow Lake
Noughts and Crosses #4: Double Cross
- How It All Blew Up
Under a Dancing Star
- The Baby
- The Medusa Project: The Set Up
The Parker Inheritance
SAVE Promo available
Barrington Stoke Teen: Getting Away With It
- The Breadwinner: A Graphic Novel
- The Forest of Ghosts and Bones