Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Bella Broomstick #3: Bella Broomstick: Halloween Havoc
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Say hello to Bella Broomstick: hopeless witch and super friend! She’s so rubbish with a wand that she’s been banned from doing magic, and sent to live in Person World. (Who said ‘punishment’? Bella loves it!) Now Bella is really looking forward to her first non-witchy Halloween. Who needs magic when you can carve a pumpkin and go trick-or-treating with your friends? But just as the fun starts, wicked witch Great Aunt Hemlock pays Bella a visit. Really: does this woman have NO sense of timing? The coven is coming, and things are about to get spooky! Merrymeet Village had better look out!
- Third in this funny series about little witch Bella
- Halloween thrills with an exciting magical twist
- By the author of Shrinking Violet and Princess DisGrace
- Mid-length novel with plenty of adorable pictures
This product has not been reviewed yet.