Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Alan Gratz, the highly acclaimed, New York Times bestselling author of the blockbuster Refugee, comes a thrilling new multi-perspective novel, this time centered around D-Day.
D-Day, June 6, 1944: the most expansive military endeavor in history.
No less than world cooperation would bring down Hitler and the Axis powers. And so people - and kids - across the globe lent their part.
From the young US soldiers in the boats to spies in the French countryside, the coordination of thousands came together.
Alan Gratz, author of the New York Times bestselling Refugee, explores the necessity of teamwork and heroism in dismantling tyranny in this epic, yet personal, look at D-Day in time for the 75th anniversary of the operation.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Friend Me
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- The Unlisted #2: Rebellion
A Gladiator Stole My Lunchbox
- The Collector
- Stormzy: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
- Coming Home
- The Unlisted
- It's My Party and I Don't Want to Go
- This Winter
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
2booksCan You See Me? Pair
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
A Nightsilver Book #1: The Nightsilver Promise
My Brother's Name is Jessica
- What Stars Are Made Of
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Complete Collection
A House Without Walls
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
What We're Scared Of
- F2: Ultimate Footballer