Back On Track New
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A motivational and hopeful handbook for frazzled secondary school kids everywhere, from the star of Educating Yorkshire and bestselling author, Mr Matthew Burton.
The pandemic brought great disruption to young people’s learning, school experience and social lives. In this perfect pick-me-up, head teacher Matthew Burton is here to help them feel motivated again.
From ways to manage the tough times and solve even the biggest problems or anxieties, to skills for beating school stress and tapping into your potential, this is the one-stop guide for students who are in need of a bit of hope, some soothing words of advice and a good old pep talk to get them going in school again.
Whether facing assessments, a big change or having to make up for lost time, this book is crammed with advice so that though things at school might seem hard, readers will soon be back on track and raring to go.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Murder Most Unladylike #7: A Spoonful of Murder
- HALO #2: Battle Born - Meridian Divide
- The Hawthorne Legacy
- RWBY: Fairy Tales of Remnant
- Your Local Area: Transport
- Fighting Fantasy: City of Thieves
- Fighting Fantasy: Creature of Havoc
- HALO #1: Battle Born
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- Pigeon English
- Pocket Power: Secret Spy
- Creepshow #1: The Taker
- Creepshow #2: The Cursed
6booksAlice Oseman Pack x 6
Five Nights at Freddy's: Friendly Face (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #10)
- Fighting Fantasy: Island of the Lizard King
- Fighting Fantasy: Appointment with F.E.A.R.
- Fighting Fantasy: Deathtrap Dungeon
Baby Shark and Friends: Twinkle Twinkle, You're a Star
5booksWhy Do We Remember? Pack x 5
- RWBY #1: After the Fall (RWBY, Book 1)
Every Line of You
Book of the month
- Fighting Fantasy: Sorcery! The Shamutanti Hills
- Fighting Fantasy: House of Hell
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
- Upper World
The Lie Tree