Proud to Be Different KS1 Pack x 11 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A fantastic collection about self-acceptance and finding your own path
- Predominantly fictional favourites with themes of exploring your identity
- Best-loved books such as Matilda, The Worst Witch and Harry Potter
- All these compassionate books explore growing up and facing obstacles
- Topics include gender identity, disability, bullying and mental illness
- There’s also Malala Yousafzai’s autobiography about taking a stand
August 1st, 2019
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.