Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Alfie Turner loses his mum, it feels like his world is falling apart. She was the glue that held their family together and, now that she’s gone, Alfie and his dad don’t really know how to be a family without her. And then Alfie meets Alice. Alice is a force of nature and has her own set of problems, but at least when Alfie’s with her he can forget about his. Or can he? Because no matter how hard you run, life will always catch up in the end. Despite everything holding them back, together Alfie and Alice learn two things: that friendship can help dig you out of even the blackest hole, and that it’s not the falling down that matters, it’s the getting back up.
- Enormously heartfelt and insightful, this fiercely uplifting novel is Eve Ainsworth at her best.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- JennXPenn: Really Professional Internet Person
30copiesAnita and Me x 30
30copiesNever Let Me Go x 30
10copiesNever Let Me Go x 10
10copiesPigeon English x 10
Share Your Smile: Raina's Guide to Telling Your Own Story
10copiesAnita and Me x 10
30copiesPigeon English x 30
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Romeo and Juliet (Book and CD)
- Texts, Tweets, Trolls and Teens
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
Barrington Stoke Teen: Lark
- Scholastic Classics: Jane Eyre
- On the Come Up
- Oh My Gods
- The Return of the Railway Children
- Charm and Strange
- My Brother's Shadow
- The Good Dinosaur Magical Story
- Marmaduke the Very Popular Dragon
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
- Tangleweed and Brine
- Saving Sophia
- Find Me
- Collins Read On: The Trick
6booksJane Austen Pack x 6