Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Lying About Last Summer
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Straight-up spooky! The ultimate nerve-twanging summer chiller. Our tip: grab the sunniest spot you can find before you start freezing your blood. Skye is at a summer camp for grieving teens, trying to get over her sister’s tragic death. Her parents think it might be just what she needs to move on. Errrr… nope. At first it’s not too bad. But then the texts start to arrive – from Skye’s dead sister. Someone at camp is playing a deadly game. And while Skye looks over her shoulder, there’s danger in front and behind her…
- Deliciously dark suspense in a summer camp setting
- We Were Liars meets Thirteen Reasons Why
- Debut novel from gifted newcomer Sue Wallman
- Sue won the Bailey’s Women’s Prize First Chapter Award
This book contains mature content.
May 5th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.9; Middle years plus; 9.0 points
- 272 pages