Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Chasing the Stars
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Welcome to an epic love story. Oh, and a hate story. Oh – and a space odyssey in a broken future. A boy; a girl. A big secret. A whopping betrayal. All in one killer sci-fi novel. Basically, it’s Othello in orbit. Olivia and her twin brother Aidan are on a lonely voyage back to Earth. A deadly virus has wiped out their entire shuttle crew. Nathan is part of a community heading out to the stars – until his ship is attacked and most of his group are killed. When their lives collide, Nathan and Olivia click instantly. It’s more than a crush. It’s deep. It’s head-over-heels. It’s real. But a rival wants to turn the joy of love inside out. Into loss. Into treachery. Into hate.
- From the brilliant author of the Noughts and Crosses sequence
- Shakespeare’s Othello meets Blade Runner in a dazzling sci-fi epic
- A tale of love and betrayal set against the majesty of the stars
- Fearlessly explores themes of difference, prejudice and otherness
This book contains language and subject matter that may be considered objectionable. We believe this book covers themes important for teenagers to engage with but is not suitable for younger readers.
April 6th, 2017
AR book level: 5.0; Upper years; 16.0 points
- 496 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.