Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Death, defeat and bitter betrayal: the epic finale from the series that’s usurped the YA fantasy throne! The Sleeping Prince has woken. If only he’d had a lie-in. This evil tyrant has totally got up on the wrong side of bed. As he tightens his vicious hold on Lormere and Tregellan, his net closes in on the tiny band of ragged rebels who dare to oppose him. (Kind of like Star Wars, but in a high fantasy world.) Twylla and Errin are separated, and running out of time. Aurek will stop at nothing to hang onto his throne. As the final battle explodes into action, you’re going to find out who REALLY wins: the regime or the rebels? Smuggle this under the bedcovers: there’s no shut-eye till you’re done!
- The explosive climax to The Sin Eater’s Daughter trilogy
- Rich and darkly addictive fantasy for fans of Throne of Glass
- Internationally bestselling series with legions of adoring fans
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter was nominated for the Carnegie Medal
1498 in World Book Day 2017 Teen
The Sin Eater's Daughter (book 3)
March 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 336 pages