Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scholastic Classics: Emma
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Witty and romantic! A timeless classic by the author of Pride and Prejudice. We all know someone like Emma: a born matchmaker. Nothing excites her like the thought of a jolly good wedding. She’s got Mr/Mrs Right lined up for everyone. (It’s just too bad that they often turn out to be Mr/Mrs Wrong.) But when one of Emma’s best buddies starts crushing on a family friend, Emma (for once) isn’t looking forward to wedding bells ringing. What’s going on? Why does she feel so jealous? And will she ever find her own Mr Right?
- A delightful romantic comedy by Jane Austen
- Emma is often described as Austen’s finest work
- Has inspired countless films, plays and musicals
- Charming tale of love, friends and second chances