Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me (Colour Edition)
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
How do you clean a window? If you’re boring, you hire a human. But if you’re a Roald Dahl fan, you call in the world’s first ladderless window-cleaning team! One giraffe with a super-long neck. One pelican with a huge beak for holding water. And one dancing monkey who can reach all the tricky corners! But don’t worry: this isn’t a story about cleaning windows. It’s about Billy, a kid who dreams of owning a sweet shop. It’s about England’s richest man, and a daring jewel robbery. Most of all – it’s about making you laugh LOTS!
- A witty Roald Dahl classic, now with full-colour pictures
- Full of imagination and Quentin Blake’s funny artwork
- Short and simple story which is great for younger readers
- Perfect for reading alone or shared family reading times
This product has not been reviewed yet.