Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
“Good morning, class. Today we are going to learn about Earthlets.”
In this way, Dr Xargle, our friendly alien teacher, starts to teach his class about human babies. They must be wrapped in hair of a sheep to keep them warm. They eat egg-mangle from a prong. And they spend all day covering themselves in mud, banana and the fur of creatures called Tibbles and Marmaduke. Have you ever heard of anything so weird? Chortle along as Dr Xargle teaches his class of baffled little aliens about stinky baby Earthlets and their peculiar habits!
- A hilarious classic from a picture book dream team
- Jeanne Willis is the author of Who’s in the Loo?
- Fabulously funny pictures by top artist Tony Ross
- “A wonderful idea – a hoot a page.” Guardian
5398 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
May 5th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.3; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.