Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A warm and witty tale on the classic theme of being scared of the dark. One night, Emily and Stanley find a Thing crying outside their window. He can’t get to sleep! So they set off on a big adventure, finding all the things he says he needs to get to sleep. But nothing seems to work. What’s really bothering this little Thing?
- By the bestselling author of How to Train Your Dragon
- A witty and reassuring story about fear of the dark
- Wonderful artwork by the creator of Oscar and Arabella
“A simple story, imaginatively reflected in wildly wonderful artwork.” Carousel
5367 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
March 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.