Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A warm and witty tale on the classic theme of being scared of the dark. One night, Emily and Stanley find a Thing crying outside their window. He can’t get to sleep! So they set off on a big adventure, finding all the things he says he needs to get to sleep. But nothing seems to work. What’s really bothering this little Thing?
- By the bestselling author of How to Train Your Dragon
- A witty and reassuring story about fear of the dark
- Wonderful artwork by the creator of Oscar and Arabella
“A simple story, imaginatively reflected in wildly wonderful artwork.” Carousel
March 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.