Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Are you sitting comfortably? Are you ready to laugh? As this hilarious rhyme shows, every creature has its special place to sit. Cats sit on mats. Hares sit on chairs. Mules sit on stools. Gofers sit on sofas. There’s just one problem. Frog does not want to sit on a log! This super-silly rhyme is written by Kes Gray (author of the Daisy books), and it has pictures by a brilliant artist who has won the Roald Dahl Funny Prize. Proof that magical things can happen when two great talents join forces. Sit anywhere you like, as long as you read this book!
- Nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal 2015
- Hilarious rhyme with Jim Fields’s cheeky artwork
- Written by the creator of the best-loved Daisy books
- “An absolute treat” – Daily Mail
5016 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
February 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.