Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Take a seat: your Oi Frog! hero is back. But he’s changed the rules! Dogs no longer sit on frogs. Phew! Dogs now sit on logs. So everyone else needs a new place to sit too. Will cats want to sit on gnats? Will spiders agree to sit on gliders? Will whales be happy to sit on nails? Most importantly, where is FROG going to sit? Clue: Dog might not be very happy… Laugh till you fall off your chair. (Or your log. Or whatever.)
- The laugh-out-loud sequel to instant hit Oi Frog!
- Oi Frog! was nominated for the Greenaway Medal
- Hilarious rhyme with Jim Fields’s cheeky artwork
- By the author of the award-winning Daisy books
October 6th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.