Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
The Great Chocoplot
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Chocolate! Chuckles! Mystery! A lip-licking treat where reading meets chocolate (the perfect combo). What if chocolate vanished – forever? Wouldn’t that be awful? Especially for Jelly and her family. They live in Chompton-on-de-Lyte, home of the famous Blocka Choca bars. If this disaster happens, it’s not just people’s tastebuds that will suffer. It’s local families and jobs. But Jelly is suspicious. Soon a trail of clues leads her to a posh chocolate shop nearby. The pompous owner, Garibaldi Chocolati, seems weirdly smug in spite of his failing business. Is the chocopocalypse really coming – or is there a chocoplot afoot?
- Hilarious chocolatey fun which is winning rave reviews
- A plucky heroine, a sinister villain – and yummy chocolate!
- Perfect for fans of Roald Dahl and David Walliams
- “Inventive, original and genuinely funny” – Lovereading4kids
5714 in Schools Catalogue 2017/18
March 3rd, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 256 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.