Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The place to come if you love animals – and chuckles! Over 300 bonkers jokes to make you roar/purr/cackle with laughter. What do you call a dog magician? A labracadabrador! How do bats fly without bumping into anything? They use their wing mirrors. Why don’t you see penguins in Great Britain? Because they’re afraid of Wales! Honk snort growl! Tee hee!
- Over 300 brilliantly original animal jokes
- By the author of the Cut the Rope joke book
- A super-silly look at all your favourite animals
- The perfect little gift for animal-loving kids
This product has not been reviewed yet.