Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everyone reads the compelling story of Anne Frank and wants to know more. How many others were hidden away during the war? How and where? Were they separated from their families? Did they ever find each other again?
Hidden tells the stories of 14 young people who were hidden throughout the Netherlands during World War Two. Their stories create a wider picture of what it meant to be Jewish in Europe during World War Two, and what it took to survive.
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Return of the Railway Children
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
- I Was There...: Alone in the Trenches
6copiesThe Story of Adolphus Tips x 6
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
- The Lady is a Spy: Virginia Hall, World War II's Most Dangerous Secret Agent
- Swan House Ballet School Mystery #2: Trouble in a Tutu
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Juggling with Gerbils
Scholastic Classics: The Hound of the Baskervilles
SAVE Promo available
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
- Read & Respond: Letters from the Lighthouse
- This Little Puffin: A Treasury of Nursery Rhymes, Songs and Games
3booksNizrana Farook Pack x 3
The Secret Viking Adventure
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
6copiesPoppy Field x 6
- Scholastic Classics: A Tale of Two Cities
6copiesGoldfish Boy x6
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
Tales from Acorn Wood: Rabbit's Nap
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- The Cartoons That Came to Life #1: The Cartoons That Came to Life
- Anne Frank's Story
6copiesPrivate Peaceful x 6
- The Creature Keeper
- Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
My Many Coloured Days