Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everyone reads the compelling story of Anne Frank and wants to know more. How many others were hidden away during the war? How and where? Were they separated from their families? Did they ever find each other again?
Hidden tells the stories of 14 young people who were hidden throughout the Netherlands during World War Two. Their stories create a wider picture of what it meant to be Jewish in Europe during World War Two, and what it took to survive.
553 in UK Primary September 2021
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Some Kids Are Deaf
Master Crook's Crime Academy: Classes in Kidnapping / Safecracking for Students (2 books in 1)
Murderous Maths: Savage Shapes
Horrible Histories: Horrible History of the World
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II
- I Survived: The Eruption of Mount St Helens, 1980
- Standing on Her Shoulders
Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- My True Story: What If They Find Us?
- Daphne and Velma #2: The Dark Deception (Daphne and Velma Novel #2)
- Animals in Groups: A Pod of Dolphins and Other Sea Mammal Groups
- Master Crook's Crime Academy #2: Robbery for Rascals
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories
From Hereabout Hill
Master Crook's Crime Academy: Burglary for Beginners / Robbery for Rascals (2 books in 1)
Horrible Histories Novelty: Terrible Trenches Field Book
- Iron Man: The Gauntlet
- Collins Read On: Making It Move!
- Goosebumps Graphix: Slappy’s Tales of Horror
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
- DropZone: Terminal Velocity
- Wonderwise: Tick-Tock: A Book About Time
- Koalas Eat Gum Leaves
- Football Legends: Tammy Abraham
- Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
A Story Like the Wind