Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Rose’s granddad takes her on a trip to Ypres, Belgium to visit the graves of those who died in the Great War. It’s the day before Valentine’s, but Rose can sense the shattered old city beneath the chocolate-box new. And it seems that it can sense her too. When she goes up to her room that night, she hears the sound of marching feet and glimpses from her window a young soldier on his way to the front line .
May 1st, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.5; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Looking for Alaska
Gone #6: Light
- Fandom #1: The Fandom
The Underland Chronicles #2: Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane
- Who Runs the World?
- The Medusa Project: Hostage
- Under Attack
- Scholastic Classics: The Hound of the Baskervilles
- Harrow Lake
- Hold Back the Tide
- Christmas Carol
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
- Scholastic Classics: Jane Eyre
- Heartstopper: Volume One
- What Not to Do If You Turn Invisible
- The Collector
7booksMorris Gleitzman Pack x 7
- You & Me at the End of the World
- Time Travelling with a Hamster
- Upper World
- I Survived: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- Scholastic Classics: Dracula
- The Blue Book of Nebo
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz (YA Edition)