Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
I'll Wait, Mr Panda
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A nifty apron! A penguin! A lesson in manners! What’s our panda chef baking? Wait and see! Say hello to Mr Panda: a cuddly bear with a sweet centre. Today he’s cooking a yummy surprise. But what? The animals must wait and see. Trouble is, waiting is BORING. Only one little penguin is polite enough to stick around. Could you be like him? We hope so. Because good manners can bring you all sorts of nice rewards. In this case, a yummy… Oh, hang on. That would be telling.
- The funny sequel to the bestselling Please Mr Panda
- Panda is “a new pre-school politeness tsar” – The Times
- A cuddly manners lesson with gorgeous illustrations
- By a Kate Greenaway Medal nominated artist
This product has not been reviewed yet.