Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
- All About You > Anorexia and Eating Disorders
- All About You > Books To Make You Think
- All About You > Coping with Death, Grief, and Loss
- All About You > Divorce and Remarriage
- All About You > Families
- All About You > Friends and Friendship
- All About You > Hospitals, Dentists, Doctors and Illness
- Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction > Literary Fiction
“Dead girl walking,” the boys say. “Tell us your secret,” the girls whisper.
Raw and shocking: a book that pulls no punches. Published to massive critical acclaim, this is a lyrical and chilling account of a girl’s descent into the vortex of anorexia. Another must-read by the Carnegie Medal shortlisted author of Chains. Lia and Cassie were best friends, wintergirls frozen in matchstick bodies. But Cassie starved herself to death. Now Lia means to follow. The voice inside Lia’s head tells her to control herself: stay strong, lose more, weigh less. Thin, thinner, thinnest. Until she disappears…
“This is necessary reading.” Booklist
“A startlingly crisp and pitch-perfect first-person narrative.” School Library Journal
“As difficult as reading this novel can be, it is even more difficult to put down.” Publishers Weekly
This book contains mature themes more suitable for older readers.
March 6th, 2014
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.